Who We Are
We, the members of Christ Ambassadors Christian Assembly, are a body of born again believers in the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:3, 5) who are inspired by the Great Commission. The Lord has commanded His church to make disciples of all nations regardless of race, colour, background, gender or language (Matthew 28:19). We are cognizant of the freedom to worship God in Spirit and Truth and therefore are committed to preparing believers to bear fruits and gifts of the spirit that shall be accompanied by the spiritual fruit of love (Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11; John 4:23).
Our Ministry’s vision is to establish a church that is committed to making disciples of all nations in full who shall have freedom to worship God in Spirit and Truth.
Our Ministry’s mission to make disciples for Christ of all nations regardless of race, colour, background, gender or language, and equipping them to bear fruits of the Spirit with a demonstration of the supernatural power of God as they freely worship the Father in Spirit and Truth.
Statement of Faith
We affirm our belief in the evangelical Christian faith as set forth herewith:
1. We believe that the Bible in its entirety is the inspired Word of God and the only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and conduct (11 Timothy 3:16; 11 Peter 1:20, 21).
2. We believe in Christ’s Great Commission to the church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel (Matthew 28:19).
3. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that in Jesus Christ “dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily” (Colossians 2:9; Deuteronomy 6:4; John 10:30; John 14:26; John 15:26; Matthew 28:19).
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory (1 Timothy 3:16; Acts 1:11; Romans 8:34).
5. We believe in complete salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and obedience to the gospel by repentance of sins and baptism by immersion in water (Ephesians 2:8; Acts 2:38; Acts 8:35-39).
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (11 Corinthians 7:1; Hebrews 12:10-14; 1 Thessalonians 4:7; Romans 8:1, 2).
7. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit giveth utterance and in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit operative in the church of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:39; Acts 19:6; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11).
8. We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of His broken body and the New Testament in His blood (1 Corinthians 11:24, 25).We believe in the fruit of the Spirit and that all the above must be accompanied by the Spiritual fruit of love (Galatians 5:22, 23).
9. We believe in the fruit of the Spirit and that all the above must be accompanied by the Spiritual fruit of love (Galatians 5:22, 23).We believe in the five ministries God gave to His body: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, “for the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry” (Ephesians 4:11, 12).
10. We believe in the five ministries God gave to His body: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, “for the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry” (Ephesians 4:11, 12).We believe that at the return of Jesus Christ “the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
11. We believe that at the return of Jesus Christ “the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and shall we ever be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).We believe in the final eternal judgment at which time the condemned will be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:11-15).
12. We believe in the final eternal judgment at which time the condemned will be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:11-15).
13. We believe that marriage constitutes a bond of lifetime commitment between one man and one woman and that it is the only legitimate, honorable and holy estate instituted by God. It was ordained of God as the foundation and the bond of family life for the mutual help and comfort of husband and wife, and for the welfare of the state (Genesis 2: 24-25; Proverbs 18:22; Hebrews 13:4; 1 Corinthians 7:9, 10, 11; 1 Corinthians 6:9, 10; Romans 1:24-32).
The Presiding Pastor
Rev. Anthony Lupai is the pastor-in-charge and founder of Christ Ambassadors Ministries and is also an inspiring musician and gospel singer. Rev. Anthony was born in South Sudan to the late Hon. Samuel Lupai, a former Sudanese Justice Minister in Juba. Rev. Anthony is married to his lovely wife Viola Lupai and they have three beautiful daughters and a boy. Rev. Anthony and colleagues founded Christ Ambassadors Christian Assembly in late 2010.
Pastor Anthony was ordained into the priesthood in August 2011 by Rev. Gwen Dreger, the Regional Secretary (bishop) for the Independent Assemblies of God International. And on November 14th, 2013 Pastor Anthony was elevated and hence declared a Reverend by Rev. Paul McPhail, the Secretary General of the Independent Assemblies of God International Canada and consequently issued certification by the government to officiate marriages under the Canadian Civil Law.
Through Rev. Anthony’s dedicated life to God’s service, the Ministry is becoming a great blessing to the B.C. region of the Lower Mainland. Its mission is winning souls and making disciples for Christ, holding fire revival meetings, with miracles, healing, deliverance, Holy Spirit empowerment and emphasis on the 5 fold ministries (Ephesians 4:11).
The Ministry has a weekly radio program broadcast live on Kari 550 AM every Saturday at 6:30 pm Pacific time zone. Within two years after the establishment of the Ministry, Christ Ambassadors Ministries moved into the former Cathedral of Lighthouse Ministries building.
Rev. Anthony jointly operates a fellowship service in Surrey B.C. as well as conducts missions and revival meetings in Calgary, Edmonton and thus plans to expand the operations of the Ministry to USA.
Anthony Lupai received Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour when he was around 13 years of age in his native land of South Sudan. As a young boy and newly born again, Anthony became closely attached to the elders of his church. The church recognized he would become a pastor. He received several prophecies about his pastoral calling. After high school, Anthony joined the University of Juba in South Sudan to study economics. However, he realized it was not his calling so, in obedience, he aborted his studies after a year in order to attend Bible school to prepare him for ministry. Later Anthony joined Jordan Evangelical Theological Seminary in the Middle East where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Theology in 2000.
Rev. Anthony and some of his siblings moved to the Middle East due to the Africa’s longest civil war in the Sudan which lasted for over 50 years and cost over 4 million lives, and resulted in the independence of South Sudan from North Sudan in 2011.
Despite the persecutions and hardship experienced living in Arab countries where the Gospel is hindered, Pastor Anthony never backed off from serving God. After graduating from seminary, he began to expand his territory of ministry and founded Christ Ambassadors Gospel Music which has so far produced three albums mixed in both Arabic and English languages (two produced in Jordan and one in Canada) entitled Nina Ligu Hayat (We Have Got Life), Nur (Light) andFetisu Molukut (Seek the Kingdom). However the political situation could not allow him to maximize his full potential in the Middle East, so he decided to move to Canada with his family.
He pioneered the establishment of Christ Ambassadors Christian Assembly. God is using Pastor Anthony mightily in the ministry with a practical demonstration of the power of the Holy Ghost through healing, miracles and deliverance.